Sunday, June 12, 2005

A few rows left

on the star blankie. We'll have to see which comes first, the blanket or the nephew! The points are starting to curve a bit, I realized I wasn't doing the second slip stitch on beginning a row, and that I had been chaining 3 on the ends instead of two, but it looks fine and not worth frogging all of that work.

I haven't had as much time to work on any projects over the weekend, between spending time with my family, getting things done around the house, and the wedding we went to yesterday. The kids came too, and it's always(well almost always) fun to see all of the comments we get about all of our little people. The wedding was at a golf course, outdoors, and it was beautiful. The bride is gorgeous anyway, but she had a really beautiful dress. The bridesmaids were in multi-colored dresses, the groom and groomsmen in suits with matching brightly colored ties and flowers. Very cool all around. The girls were in awe of all of the dresses and flowers, it was really cute. Everyone was well-behaved and a good time was had by all. I got to see some old friends and that was great, a good reminder that I need to keep in better touch.

For some reason I've been in a lot more pain in the last week, and doing things-like the wedding-are really wiping me out. No good, but what am I gonna do? Hopefully get the blanket finished today!

No comments: