Friday, June 03, 2005

Ah, frogging again

This poncho, I tell you what. I have somehow jacked up my stitches on the lace poncho for my mil and need to frog it again, I decided to take a little break from it because I was getting too frustrated.

I started a new little bag, I will have to get pictures later. It's funny to feel the differences in my hands and wrists going from knitting to crocheting. It's looking to be a thunderstormy couple of days, so I'm thinking I will get some cleaning done and settle in to get some work done on my UFO's.

The kiddos and I and my mil planted a few flowers yesterday, they look really pretty and really brighten up the front yard, I can't wait to get some more in.

My eye is on the mend, still a little scratchy feeling, but not all swollen and painful, thank goodness!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

so good to hear your eye is healing. i can't imagine how hard it would be... something that we take soo much for granted... and then suddenly crippled by it - ike!!
i know what you mean about the knit/crochet difference... although i'm probably opposite, knitting stresses me out SOO much, but i'm not giving up!