Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thanks for the Welcome!

to the Crochet Blogs Ring. :) I'm so excited to be part of it.

Sorry for the abcense of posts lately, apparently when it rains it really does pour. I was finally starting to feel better on Monday, but then my youngest came down with something very rotovirus like. You can imagine how bad the house smells, I'm sure. Annnnd to top it all off my scar on my eye opened up-due to the cold in them etc and I am again in a lot of pain there, having trouble seeing and very frustrated with all of it. The doc tells me I have an infection in it as well, so no comfortable contact on this go round. Yippeee!

Enough with the misery, and onto yarn related things. I finished the ponchos, but not in time for church on Easter. I worked on them throughout the day and the girls were wearing them by evening. They are very soft, and for my first knitting project I am pretty proud of them. I will have to get pics and hopefully coax my camera into uploading.

I started a poncho for myself, knitting, with the Peruvian Alpaca from Elann. I bought it because I wanted to try working with it and I am totally in love with the colors. Hopefully my work will do the poor yarn justice. The flip flop project is ongoing, I still need to write down the dimensions for my mom's bag and felt it, and get started on the nephew projects. My sock is still just a toe. I also started another dishcloth. Queen of unfinished projects, that's me!

Hopefully I can jazz this up with some pictures again soon.

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Sorry you guys have been so sick!