Saturday, March 12, 2005

Question Time!

Thanks Jennifer! I have questions to answer, woohoo! Here goes.

Questions for Lisa:

1. What makes you choose a crochet project? Do you choose the yarn or the pattern first?

Wow, this is kind of a hard one. Lately it has been out of necessity, hats for the kids or myself when we need them, slippers because my feet were cold, ponchos for my sisters because they want them. You get the idea. Most of the time I choose the yarn first, and like to wing it without patterns.

2. Do you crochet more for yourself, or others?

At this point it's about even.

3. Tell me how you met your husband.

I met him at a telemarketing center we both worked at. Never thought he'd notice me, but he asked me to go see REM, one of my all-time favorites. I knew it was love. (okay, not really, but I sure liked him an awful lot.)

4. What is your favorite yarn, and what are your favorite colors to use in projects?

Favorite yarn, wow, that's tough. I haven't used too many different yarns yet, but my fave so far is elann's peruvian highland wool. I think the alpaca will overtake it once I use it. Colors I tend more fall colors, like darker blues, greens, purples, and reddish/maroons. Blue and green are my favorites.

5. And of course, how did you learn to crochet? What was your first project?

I learned to crochet at the same telemarketing center I met my husband at. One of the older ladies took me under her wing and taught me how. First project was an afghan, I believe I showed a pic on my blog, it was much wider on one end that the other lol.

Those were harder than I'd first thought, thanks again Jennifer!! Now for the credits.

The string attached to me being interviewed:

Here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I'll offer to interview the next how many ever people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.

3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for answering! I love knowing those things about the people I read.