Saturday, March 26, 2005

Must Finish Ponchos

The girls are way excited for their new ponchos, and I am furiously knitting away trying to finish a panel and a half so I can get them sewn together for...

TOMORROW.

Sheesh, why do I do these things? WHY?!?! Still sick, but I actually left the house finally. Still waiting to feel miraculously better. Holding out for the Cadbury creme eggs I have stashed out in the car with the rest of the Easter bunny stuff I bought tonight-how's that for even more last minute? As soon as these kids are asleep I am going to fully enjoy those chocolatey gooey eggs. Mmmmmm. I mean, after these kids are asleep and these ponchos are finished. Yep, that's right.

2 comments:

Donna Hulka said...

Just stopping by to say hi, Lisa! Welcome to the Crochet Blogs ring. :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs. I get a stash of them every year, because everyone knows how much I adore them.