Friday, September 16, 2005

So I totally failed

at bringing salads to work. Last night I had Mexican food. Delicious, yummy mexican food. I did have a salad for lunch today. Two salads, I needed a refill.

Today was my first day off, it was GREAT. I took Colin to daycare to give him a little consistency, especially since Wed. was so hard for him. He was completely fine and happy to go and did not want to come home with me when I went to pick him up.

I had planned on getting some stuff done around the house today, instead i sat and crocheted and watched Third Watch on A&E. I had to DVR the last of the third episode, and will be watching it momentarily. It was heaven to have some downtime.

I picked up the kiddos tonight and it was so good to see them. We had a total family night at home, Joe made a fabulous dinner and we sat watching the kids play outside. Great all around. I got lots of hugs and kisses today and I desperately needed them. Before I was totally ready to have breaks, now I am away from them way too much. They are all excited, as am I, that I have tomorrow off as well.

I have no idea why but I get totally sucked into That's So Raven. I really like this show. It must be all those Saved by the Bell years.

No comments: