Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Couldn't Resist.

I did not bring a salad to work last night. I ran out of time to get it all ready to go. I ordered Chinese with Bob and had rice instead. Very bland rice, with that awful soy sauce that really tastes like nothing, except perhaps what you'd imagine the look of it would taste like.

I did not drink my tea this morning. The call of the coffee place was too strong, I couldn't help myself. In my defense it has been awhile since I've had some.

I resisted the urge yesterday to obsessively call Colin's daycare or drive over there and scoop him up. I waited a good amount of time to call and he was, of course, fine. He was settled down before I was down the street, had pizza for lunch, took a good long nap, and made a ghost. I really hope today is easier though, for him and me.

Work is going well and I really enjoy what I'm doing. Still crazy and chaotic, I'm fairly sure it will stay that way for a little bit. As much as I like it I really am looking forward to a day off tomorrow. Bring on the comfy clothes and yarn baby!

No comments: