Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yesterday was gorgeous!

In the 50's, it was so nice to have a bit of warm weather, today is cold again and grey, but I don't mind grey days so much.

Abbie & Arenne love their new hats, I am thinking I will make them some scarves to match, they've been wanting scarves for awhile now. I should have enough of the yarn left to make two little girl scarves. I've been working on the ponchos for my sisters, made a ton of progress on one of the strips, TLC Amore is a pretty yummy yarn. Nice and soft, and is working up beautifully as a poncho. I will post some pics later.

Also working on hats for my brother-in-law and nephew. Bil wants Michigan colors, and nephew wants red and black. I popped in to Hancock Fabrics to check out their yarn and see if they'd gotten any other wood hooks in, no luck there, but they did have Lion Brand Chunky USA on sale for NINETY-NINE cents. WOOOHOO. I haven't used it yet, but it's perfect for the hats. I love getting deals. I worked on bil's hat while we over there last night, it's coming along pretty well. It seems big to me, but I don't think it is. We'll see, and hopefully not because I won't want to redo it.

Also ordered from Elann again, I am so excited. I got some Alpaca, some more sock yarn, and another hook. It's like Christmas everytime I get a package from them. Can't wait!

Now I am off to shower, and pretend to be awake. D had me up off and on all night, the boys are gone with Mr. Blue now and I need to get to a March of Dimes meeting and HOPE I can retain everything. I will have to write notes to myself just in case..

No comments: