Friday, February 11, 2005

Hats for my girls!

I am making new hats for Abbie and Arenne, and they are turning out so cute! Bright pink and purple Caron Simply Soft Brites, they are in love with the colors. I decided to do a cloche/slightly bucket hat, with flowers added on. Thinking I will do one with pink flowers with purple trim and the other with purple flowers and pink trim so they'll know which one is theirs. Can't wait to get them finished and take pics. I am really liking the Simply Soft, it's not expensive and is really soft.

Today was warmer, I think in the 40's, but of course it felt like spring. It's funny that if hits 50/low 60's in the summer we get all bundled up, but when it hits those temps in the winter we are just about leaving the house in shorts. I love the snow, but I am definitely ready to be done wearing coats and hats and gloves.

No comments: