Sunday, October 31, 2004

Progress Report

I thought I would do a project progress thingy once a week, and since I am watching Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents while working on my scarf, today is the day! Here are my current projects:

Dishcloth turned scarf-1/4 finished, but going fairly quickly. I did have to take out about 3 rows as I had missed a stitch, grrr.

Felted bag-hmmm, a little less than 1/4 finished, I am still working on the bottom. This one has been on the back burner.

Girls ponchos-the yarn is still all snuggled in the bag, I am a little intimidated by this one.

Boys hats-I had one started, but it looks more like babydoll size. Small babydoll size. I may finish it at this size for the girls to play with.

Baby afghan-around 3/4 finished. Now I have the motivation to finish it. I had started it a couple years ago-isn't that sad? But the yarn I was using was discontinued, I found some on ebay a few months ago-HOORAY!-so now I will be able to finish it.

Assorted afghans-have been sitting in closets for years now. I just don't have any motivation as they don't have the quick gratification of small projects.

Alrighty, I think that is it. Think being the key word there. I am not always the greatest at thinking.

My hands are really stiff and sore, I'm sure it's because I've been crocheting so much, but sheesh, it's frustating to stop for that. I am trying to convince myself that if I work through it they may get better.

Oh and
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

No comments: