Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's officially my 29th birthday

Yippee. :)

I am up waiting for laundry to finish so I can throw it into the dryer, what a great start to my birthday.

I've been working on the dishcloth, but as I held it up today to look at its size, I started thinking that it would be a really nice, soft scarf. So, tomorrow I will try to run back up to Walmart for some more of this yarn. Creativity abounds!

Work was very rough today, crazy busy and I had to do a lot of physical work, blech. I am WIPED! I also got caught doing some mild smack talking about one of my bosses, something I NEVER do. Thankfully she knows me and we were able to joke it away. Whew. I was more complaining because she had done a lot of stuff to make extra work for me, which is fine, but in the process sprayed some cleaner on the floor out front, which is incredibly slippery. It was up to me to try to fix this, on a rainy, humid day. Seems simple, but I woke up stiff and sore and hurting, and the last thing I needed was 3 times my normal workload. Tomorrow I am out front waitressing, so that will be a little less dirty work.

The girls have their Halloween party at school tomorrow, as well as a read-in. I'm going for the costume parade, and the read-in and heading into work after it. I'm really looking forward to being able to hang out with them. After work, I'm going to hit happy hour with some of my coworkers, then Mr. Blue and I will get cleaned up to go to dinner, and then to a Halloween show with a bunch of bands. It should be a lot of fun, especially since the kids will be with my parents overnight. Happy Birthday to Me!

Now I'm off to the dryer, and then to crash. Night.

No comments: