Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sooooo

I've been working on the scarf for the Sybermoms auction for the tsunami victims, and have the hat finished. I really like how the hat turned out. However, I had to switch to a new skein of yarn about 1/3 into the scarf and I am not sure what the deal is, either I am missing a stitch, or this skein is not as bulky as the other. Really not sure. I went back and redid it twice, but I am still getting the same result. Now I am trying to decide if I should just start over and what the heck to do with the other one.

So, today I have been working on the poncho for my youngest sister. I had had to frog about 4 rows, because it was too wide *sob I have now about doubled what I had done before. Progress is being made.

I have a ton of projects right now, my poor bag will never get finished. I also need to get out to buy some more yarn, but it will have to wait until thurs night or fri.

I really, really could've used a nap today, whew.

No comments: