Thursday, November 18, 2004

Will illness ever leave my house?

With six of us living here, and having to each catch all the bugs, it seems as we are never fully well. Arenne is home sick today, she threw up last night, poor kiddo. It seems to be going easier on her than it did Colin though.

I am hoping to finish the second strip for Abbie's poncho today, then I will move onto sewing them together. I'm a little nervous about that part, as I've never done it, we'll see how it goes. After that it's fun fur time!

I have worked on the scarf a bit in the car, although not a whole lot. Still haven't picked the bag back up again, it's on hold for now. After finishing the ponchos I am making a scarf/hat combo to be auctioned off at sybermoms. I'll post a picture of the yarn I am using for that in a bit.

I won a wool yarn auction on ebay today, 8 skeins of white superwool. I've wanted to try koolaid dyeing for awhile now. I'll definitely need pictures of that, I'm sure it will be an adventure.

No comments: