Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Here I sit

feeling horrible, this illness is kicking my behind. Kids are blissfully asleep, laundry is switched over, living room is an absolute mess. I have got to get my behind in gear and get it picked up. I am so relieved, someone has been working for me, so I don't go back until Fri. Even that seems to soon, but it is so nice not to have to worry about working right now.

I finished one of the poncho strips for Arenne's poncho, and have started the second. As I posted, I had added an extra stitch, and it appears I decided to do one more later on, but I am just going to go with it. I feel like I've frogged it enough. Arenne is very excited, she asked if we would be done in 3 minutes lol. I wish I were that good. Hopefully I can get them both done this week.

I work on my dishcloth turned scarf in the car, etc. I keep it in my purse for when I am stuck by trains, in the pickup line at school, or in the fortunate moments when I am actually able to go buy myself a latte and sit and wait for it. My felting project sits lonely next to me on the desk. Poor thing.

No comments: