Monday, October 10, 2005

Califooooornia!

Ah, finally a new post and it's extra special as it's from sunny Southern California! My really, really, really fabulous sisters bought me a plane ticket out here for my upcoming birthday and I am absolutely loving it. I've been out here for a few days, we've visited all over, been to Huntington Beach (WOW HOW RELAXING!) and had some really great food. I have been knitting and crocheting all over the place, and finished my sister Jen's purse and a shawl/scarf sort of thing for her. Pictures to come later. I was even knitting on the beach, pure bliss.

Aside from having tons of fun with my sisters I have been snuggling and loving up my little nephew man. The best ever. I am loving every minute of it.

Tomorrow is my last full day here, we are off to look at model houses, do a bit of shopping, and then swim, barbecue and sleep over at Jen's. I'm also baking cookies for them. Ah, who would've thought I was so domestic!?

No comments: