Monday, August 01, 2005

The Weekend Went Well

Aaaah, we had a great time, the wedding was tear-inducing and beautiful and we danced it up and had a blast. We weren't able to go out on the boat as it was too windy, but the kids got to play in the sand and swim and all of that good stuff. They were very well behaved, until the last hour of the trip home, but all in all a good time.

I am still trying to find just the right dishcloth pattern, I did a knit one with a crochet border, very simple actually and I am thinking I may go with that. I'd like to try out a few more patterns first though.

I've started more of the flower hats, need to do 3, and my ipod case is blocked and drying as I type, it seems to be JUST the right size. I am really hoping I wrote down the dimensions/stitches somewhere, I can't remember, one of these days I'll learn.

The poor little man socks haven't been picked up in forever, I had thought I would work on them over the weekend but I didn't have as much free time as I thought. Someday I'll get to them, and hopefully while the nephew man is still small enough to wear them.

No comments: