Saturday, August 13, 2005


Here is my latest project, thanks to Sybermoms craft forum. The Knitted Breast Cancer Awareness Cloth.Posted by Picasa

This is the first time I've attempted a pattern involving an actual picture design. I've already realized I skipped a row-in spite of counting and my handy dandy tic marks-as evidenced by the clear line where I started the ribbon part of the cloth. I thought about frogging, but really I'd rather not. This will just be the test cloth and can live happily among the other test cloths in my drawers. If you'd like to see what it should look like, please check out Ms. Box's.

THANKFULLY I appear to be getting over this hellish cold. My head is completely stuffed up, my throat is scratchy, but I seem to be hitting the end stages. I hope. I am way behind on everything, from house cleaning and excavating to my blog reading. Expect mad catching up.

In really exciting news my sisters surprised with an incredibly cool gift for the upcoming 30th birthday. They are flying me out to CA for a visit in early October. (The birthday is at the end of October.) I am totally blown away and way excited for the trip, WOOHOOOO!!!!

No comments: