Saturday, April 16, 2005

The toy pile is calling my name.

I am trying to ignore it, but it's sheer size is making that difficult.

It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day here today, a few in between thunderstorms and rain-even if I am rather partial to those grey days. I succumbed to the yarn addiction again, and ordered some baby silk from elann. This seriously has to stop, holy moly. The yarn stash is beginning to rival the living room toy pile and that is really scary. I do have more fun with the yarn than the hot wheels though. Mostly.

My three big kids are across the street playing with my cousin's daughter and little man C is in helping me. I worked on the poncho a bit, trimmed some of the fuzzies off the mom bag, and am finishing off a big huge Turtle Mocha coffee. So far I've not felt the effects of the caffeine, so maybe it will come in a big burst. Then I could whip right through that toy pile. Sigh.

1 comment:

Jeana said...

ignore the toy pile. It's more fun that way. ;)