Saturday, February 12, 2011

My fantastic Aunt Traci sent me a message suggesting we do this diet together. My first response to the word diet is to run and hide and plug my ears. Then I see that it's a vegetarian diet. Ack! No way, no how! I'm pickier than most small children in my eating habits, stubborn and set in my ways. Really.

But, I trust Traci and I love her and I'm excited she'll be living near me. She knows more than I what it means to have a disease and be limited by your own health, to face your own mortality. Instead of hedging and pretending I had an excuse to not do this I went to get the book. It's called "Crazy Sexy Diet" by Kris Carr. In true me form I find myself sitting with my latte, having just devoured a triple chocolate brownie, but I'm reading the book.

And so far I like it.

No comments: