Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Actually Finished Projects!

Here is my good friend Laura modeling her new hat. :) It's a an oversized beret and perfect for her to put all of her curly hair into. It turned out much better than expected, as its one of the first of this kind I've knitted. I had a bit of trouble with the pattern as well, but modified it a little and it worked out fine. It's a nice soft bamboo which I'm pretty sure is my new favorite yarn to work with.









































Below is a dishcloth I whipped up yesterday, totally random crochet-I did rows of single crochet and then threw in a row of double crochet here and there. Made with Sugar 'n Cream Twist in Country Twists. I like having something mindless that I don't have to think about or follow a pattern with for when the brain isn't working as well.

No comments: