Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ice, Snow, and Cold Oh My!

In the past week we've gotten more of the ice and snow and our temps have dropped quite a bit. Still, we've dodged much of what was predicted, yesterday they were saying anywhere from 3 to 11 inches depending on how it hit us, and I think we ended up with about 4 inches? Not too bad.

The kids have been loving it, I love it until I have to shovel or scrape/sweep it off of my car. It is pretty though.

I haven't done ANY knitting or crocheting this past week, I haven't been feeling all that well and have been pretty exhausted by work. I am reading more though. Currently I'm reading the Harry Bosch books by Michael Connelly, except I haven't figured out exactly what order they should be in and that's kind of driving me nuts. I bought a bunch of them with a gift card my sister gave me for my birthday, I love having books just waiting to be read.

I'm feeling pretty lame and boring right now, and nothing exciting is really happening. Maybe when we get the Christmas tree up I'll have some fun cat/tree stories.

No comments: