Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Whew

I made it through Christmas. I got my two presents I was crocheting done, even though I only found out about one on the Monday before Christmas.

I had a GREAT Christmas, my kiddos were hilarious, adorable, and just the best. They had such a good time, and I had a good time just watching them. It was so good to see all of our family, and spend time with them, and we consider ourselves very fortunate that we can say that. ;)

Project wise, I finished the hat and scarf set I was making for bil's girlfriend, I LOVED how it turned out. I also finished the hat for my brother and he likes it, WOOHOO! I didn't get a picture of it finished though. Other family members are now asking for hats or scarves, and friends of my brother's want hats like his. I told brother that I'd make them hats for $15, so we'll see what comes out of that. I am just happy that they were happy with what I made.

I am now back to working on the scarf/hat set for a fellow Sybermom, and after my mad crocheting last week, it is seeming pretty easy. Hopefully I can get it all finished up this week, but it is crazy, as my sisters are in town and New Year's is on the way.

I also got Sims 2 with some Christmas money, but it was a toss up between that and yarn. But, I can crochet while I play. The girls are off school, and D is out of preschool until next week, so the house is pretty much chaos. Hooray!

No comments: