Thursday, July 27, 2006

Duh.

So I forgot to take a picture of the Nikki bag before I felted it. I did not get it done in time, honestly though, who thought I would?!?! Nik's been excited to watch the progress and i-cording and I started felting FINALLY and showed her that whole process and she is now even more excited. The yarn is felting really well and much more quickly than I expected. Blocking and drying tonight and then assembly tomorrow. And off with Nikki tomorrow.

And just so you don't think she went home empty-handed on her birthday I also gave her my favorite blue shoes that she's really been wanting. Aren't I the best?

p.s. I've done some more healing, but I am in a lot more pain and my main activity is sleeping this week. Very exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »