Saturday, January 03, 2009

You know what?

I am actually still crocheting and knitting. You probably can't tell because I seem to barely post about it anymore.

I can't post pictures as the digital camera is suddenly not turning on. Need to contact Kodak as that sucker is just barely a year old. I was pretty bummed to be camera-less through the holidays.

So, I am slowly working on ponchos for the girls out of some super soft variegated yarn one purple, one pink, knitted. I was going to do the two panel style where you sew them together, but I might do the asymmetrical where you do one big rectangle and sew it up. I had made one of the purple panels for Abbie's but it is WAY WAY too small so I'll have to frog it and start over. I moved on and started a large rectangle for Arenne's as I didn't have the heart to immediately frog the purple.

Its slow going as my hands are not always wanting to work as they should, but I am plugging along. I am determined to keep going with the yarn fun for as long as I possibly can, and now I've decided I can call it therapy for the small motor skills. Tee Hee.

I've done a few dishcloths and now that its cold I can get back to the blanket for my sister. So, there it is folks, the yarn is still abundant in the Blue house (much to Mr. Blue's chagrin) and I am plodding along with it.

No comments: