Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ah the weekend

It came and made me happy, so happy. I've been doing lots of laundry and otherwise not much more in the way of housework. I've rested and hung with the family and just had an overall relaxing weekend. MUCH needed. I'm now working on the continuation of the desk excavation and feeling much, much better and refreshed.

I've got nothin in the way of yarn news, other than a tiny bit of work on the purse handle, in spite of keeping it with me at all times just in case. I have been really absorbed in a new book series I borrowed from my dad, by George R. R. Martin. The Series is called A Song of Ice and Fire and I've finished the first book-A Game of Thrones and am into the second-A Clash of Kings. I haven't wanted to put them down. It's so good to be in the middle of a good book and realize that there are MORE after it.

No comments: