Thursday, May 01, 2008

I could've probably gotten away with

the post about posting every day in May as my actual first day of May post, but I'm going to shock you and post AGAIN! HA HA!

I had to post to show off Abbie & Arenne, who are now NINE years old and WAY WAY TOO OLD.



I realized the other day when talking with some moms about baby stuff that I no longer have any babies. I've known this for awhile, but this is the first time it really hit me that I NO LONGER HAVE ANY BABIES! I had four children in three and a half years and my world was baby central for so long. Wow. No babies. There's good and bad in that. The good is no more midnight bottles, diaper changes, diaper BUYING, spit-up, endless crying and all that. The bad is no more sweet baby smiles and giggles or baby head sniffing or soft baby cuddles, and well, you know the rest.

I will just have to snuggle other people's babies. And watch as mine get older and older every single minute.

No comments: