Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am officially a MOA

now that I have survived Advent, Christmas, Easter and Confirmation services. Whew.

The good news is that I am slowly but surely making my way through the mountains of files and learning the various equipment and software and feeling more on top of things every day. It helps to be feeling better and have more energy.

I had wanted to try to get some things made up for a craft fair we had this past weekend, unfortunately I have been having a rough go of it with the arthritis so I gave up on that idea. Hopefully next year. I did find some nice handmade rugs for my kitchen and get a new purse, woohoo!

I really, really hope to get some sleep tonight. This past week has been a restless one and I didn't have my usual time on the weekend to rest.

No comments: